Saturday 8 August 2015

Words from the archives #11 Drunken freestyle

Found this one in a file called i Phone notes. Above it was a note that said 'North on the northen line.' Thought it was pretty funny reading it back. Maybe the 'August line was a typo, think it works though...


Drunken freestyle


Can I have a go
Not "let me" as I would of said
Demanding is for the likes of ...:..
I'm not them
Am I pacifying myself to avoid confrontation?
Am I pussying out?
Probably.
But who cares?
Who really cares what I say in a rhyme?
A rhyme that doesn't rhyme.
Fuck it.
I'm here on a tube half cut
Fucking up my £4.30 budget
I think I have £5 left
To last
To Sunday
I had the shits today
Sort of
Probably from the date expired food
What can I do?
I'm broke
But I've had a few beers
There's Nikes on my feet
A goi goi jacket on my back
And a nice house to go back to
I can't complain
And if I do
Then I'm August

No comments:

Post a Comment