Saturday 21 September 2013

My activites: London Stories

Good morning one and all

Just a quick update to let the E-universe know what I've been up too (I could well be talking to myself here but it's fine, this is useful for 'reflection' time, that word comes up a lot in my youth work, like an error message popping up when I go to use my printer).

As part of the final previews, A Tale From The Bedsit went in it's rawest form to a little tree in the middle of Bestival, the weather weren't too bad all in all, it rained in places, and though there were the usual noise issues spilling out form other areas (on the first day there was karaoke going on in the tent next door), which generally can't be avoided at festivals, it went pretty well. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to get this review from the preview show we did at Hoxton Hall from Everything Theater which you can read HERE.
I'll be doing the final edit of A Tale From The Bedsit over the next few weeks, all in time for the full show in November at Roundhouse...






Since I've come back from Bestival, I've been back in the studio with Conrad Murray to work on the EP, The Dice That Rolled A 3, which is 70% done now so I'm getting excited about, here's a preveiw of one of the tracks weve recorded called No Frills, also a little picture of Conrad hard at work in the studio.




 I've been lucky enough to be taking part in a festival at Battersea Arts Center called London Stories, which as the title suggests is all about stories about London. Most of the storytellers involved are non-performers, bar a small handful of us, it's been great so far, almost completed the first week, as far as I know the rest of the run is almost sold out, here's a nice REVIEW from Time Out. Also have a butchers at the trailer.



I think that's about it for now.

Peas and taters


No comments:

Post a Comment