Monday 23 September 2013

Music: Dan Price In Session #25

Monday is generally one of those days when I have to do stuff. You know, stuff, like go the shops, wash up, put a wash on, all that domestic business. As it's all generally quite routine and repetitive tasks, I like to lock in to some good dance music. I always find House and Techno is good for this, so this morning I've been bouncing to Dan Price's In Session Podcast #25. 


I've known Dan for a quite a few years, there was a period when we used to get on the same school bus. He's a busy and super pro-active guy, he never ceases to impress me, super safe to. He runs his own label Fracas Music, DJ's all over the place, had an album out this year Non Compos Mentis, have a butchers at his site www.djdanprice.com then check the podcast, it's banging! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment