Wednesday 26 January 2011

Video's online so far...

Hey

In order to make things a little easier to view I've compiled a list so far of all the video's available online. Hope you enjoy...


This was the live improvisation I did with Theatre De-Cunt. They had samples and loops, I had words, we put together and tried it out!


This was the Manorlogz slam competition winner announcement released on new years eve.





Here's a link to the piece that I wrote and performed in the final of the manorlogz competition.


This was the full of broadcast of the semi final programme with all the people that performed. Part of my piece in it was edited out so it's starts about half way through me performing it.











And to complete the Manorlogz video's these were the two pieces I performed after being invited to an audition, which then got me voted though to the semi final's by the judges. 


I was asked to take part in the viral advert for the Body Shop. My part was all filmed in Camden up and down the busy high street. It was a lot of fun


I only found out about this video recently - this was released just before the Body Shop advert. I come under "Street Performer"


Chima Merge filmed this, he is a fellow member of the Rubix, as well Zionite who is in the video with me, he too filmed a video that day.


This was filmed by Nial O'Sullivan, who host's Poetry Unplugged. I think this was the last time I ever performed whilst reading from a book or paper. It was one of my older pieces and the only time I ever read it.


This was filmed as part of a Christmas Special at Bang said The Gun. It marked the end of an era for me, in the way I wrote and performed. Most of the pieces I wrote were on a cd I produced called "Poems and That". I went back to the drawing board shortly after this and wrote a lot of material. 







No comments:

Post a Comment