Tuesday 14 December 2010

So what Have I been doing?

Greetings

Been a while right?

ADVERT

I had a fun afternoon filming in Camden for this Body Shop seasonal viral campain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xVeI7r2IRA

LITTLE PEOPLE

I've been quite busy of late. I'm working on an excellent show called "The Great escape (A Borrower's Tale) http://www.bac.org.uk/whats-on/great-escape-borrowers-tale/

It's probably the most fun I've had in a long time and new challenge to work with youngsters aged 7-11 but I'm enjoying it, a lot!

FINAL'S

I recently competed in both the Manologz and Farrago UK slams. The manorlogz slam is yet to be decided and goes to a public vote on December 29th, you can watch the show on Sky channel 203 on Tuesday 21st when voting begins.

I had to qualify for both slams and go through a further extra round in each, in the Farrago slam I made it as far as the semi final, congratulations to David Morgan who took the crown.

2011

With 2011 fast approaching I'm looking head. The Rubix are pressing ahead with the writing for our imminent scratch show "House Party" in April, I'm also working on some extended spoken word pieces which I'll be looking to test the water with soon.

Laters for now

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment