Saturday 24 May 2014

New old bits on the soundcloud

Hello

Over the last few few months, I've been slowly loading all the old bits that I've been performing out, plus a few extras, over the last few years onto the soundcloud. Stuck a few more up this week.

The Plight of St George






I wrote this story prior to the last 2010 World Cup. Football fascinates me for a lot reasons. Some good, some bad. I've met a lot of people over the years who talk with a genuine intelligence on the game but would never be considered intelligent in some circles. Shame that

The Irony of it All





This was written for the final of a slam competition I was in called Manorlogz back in 2010. It was boracdcast on a SKY channel way up in the high numbers. I never perfomred it again afater that.

No comments:

Post a Comment