Tuesday 27 March 2012

Crawley Wordfest: Spoken Word Sunday 1st April


Greetings!

This Sunday (1st April 2012), at Adelio's Open House in Crawley, I've asked to put together a spoken word evening as part of the ever expanding Crawley Wordfest. Now in it's second year, it's come on even stronger than last, all you need to do is have a look at the programme of events on the website. This is a great thing for me to be part of as  Crawley is the town where I did a lot of my growing up. I went to school there, I had and still have, good friends there, I first MCed in Crawley, I played football in Crawley, I went to cadets in Crawley, I got drunk (many times) in Crawley the list goes on....

I've called upon some good friends and some of London's strongest performers to come down and grace the stage, they go by the names of Dean Atta Rob Auton and Sean Mahoney

Doors open at 7:30 and it's a mere £3 on the door!
This is a video I did for last year's festival with Simon Edwards from Pop Up Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment