Thursday 6 October 2011

Improvised Poetry Battle Event

Evening!

So I'm going to be doing this event called On The Spot which is effectively a rap battle for poets. Anyone that knows me well should know that I'm a big fan of the  Don't Flop rap battle's and have spent many an hour watching the old Jump Off battles of Professor Green and Stig Of The Dump. There's some weighty names gone in the hat like Curious who I hear killed it first time. So it's my turn, I'm not sure if my brain works quick enough to generate the sort of quick witted cusses of the above but like my Dad said, 'you gotta put your neck on the line'

17th October at Tristan Bates Theatre http://www.tristanbatestheatre.co.uk/Production_Details_On%20The%20Spot.asp
£6/£5 doors open 7:30

See you there?

I'll be bricking it!!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment